V R Lakshmi Avenue
Near Motel Highway, Chembarambakkam, Chennai.
Near By Locations:
- 800m From Bangalore Motel Highway
- 200m Spartan International school
- 700m sree sastha college og engineering
- 1 km sree sastha institute of engineering and technology
- 15m drive irungattukottai sidco
- 2km queensland amusement park
- 10min drive poonamallee
- 10m drive panimalar engineering college
- 1km satellite township
- 3 km saveetha medical college hospital
- 4km rajalakshmi engineering college
- 1km tamilnadu small industries
- 10min drive outer ring road
Book Your Dream House Now!
Chembarambakkam has been making real waves in the real estate Industry. Developers have been eyeing on this West prized belt in the recent times. It is situated in the Chennai – Sriperumbudur belt on Mount Poonamallee Road. The prices are affordable and still low in par with the developments in the city. The main attraction to Chembarambakkam as a destination is the lake. This lake has been the source of Chennai’s drinking water since 2007 when the Water Treatment Plant was formally inaugurated and it has minimized the drinking water problem in Chennai to a great extent.
As for GST Road, it appears to suffer on account of its imitation of the Rajiv Gandhi Salai model. ” This stretch is dependent on the manufacturing sector for development,” he explains. “Developers, however, don’t seem to take the local demands into consideration. The low-end units are in demand here, while the upmarket apartments continue to remain neglected.” Clearly, buyers are now going to look beyond Rajiv Gandhi Salai and GST Road.
Schools & Colleges
- Spartan International School
- Government School
- Sree Sastha College of Engineering
- Panimalar Engineering College
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College
- Saveetha Medical College Hospital
- Queensland Amusement Park